cheezy art

I am Alan Cheezy. In between making cheezy jokes, I make cheezy art. FART.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Mouse go Splat!

A co-worker, and friend, is on his way to bigger and better things at Disney. I worked with him at Nickelodeon for quite some time. I always felt Nickelodeon in his blood, and I still do. I also liked the way my buddy Andrew pronounced his last name "Gartsa". And his last name is Garza. This drawing was easy, but fun. We were both fans of Avatar: The Last Airbender, so I tried to keep things as loose as I could allow myself to be. Putting juuuust a little bit of the show into the drawing.


Above Final

Above Rough
-I really didn't like the shape of the head on the larger drawing. Yet I kept trying to fix it. Then I did a quicker one below and was more satisfied. Funny how that works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home