cheezy art

I am Alan Cheezy. In between making cheezy jokes, I make cheezy art. FART.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Con

I'm leaving for San Diego Comic Con Thursday morning. I'm quite excited, as I have never made a Thursday trip down there. Seeing how busy it was on Friday AND Saturday of 2007, really made me not want to go this year. But I'm going free as a professional and I got a friend's place to crash at. Going on a Thursday also might mean I will get a full day WITHOUT literally bumping into my fellow geeks. :)

Anyways, I figure I could squeeze in another post of drawing before I'm off to the con. Some of these are just real quick sketches of fellow coworkers.

First up, "Swany Soccer Man"


Next, "The Daily Ritual"


Then, "Before Crazy"


Lastly, "Not To Be Confused With TaeBo"


I tend to not finish things. The goal is to revisit these, as well as my older posts, and color them. I love to just sketch things, but I need to get more familiar with color, which I think will help me draw less "flat" and get into creating my own light sources.

"The Con" title refers to Comic Con, as well as how I feel like this post is a con, or a cheat, in that these are not drawings that took a long time or had much thought. The first one took me like 15 minutes, and the last one with color took about 5 minutes.

Anyways, see you all at San Diego if you're going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home